Join Wavenet at GSMA ‘Thrive’
- June 16, 2020
- Announcements, Digital Transformation, Events, Uncategorized
Global Wavenet will be participating at the largest virtual GSMA event in Asia titled ‘THRIVE’.
Adapting to physical distancing challenges, GSMA will be hosting a virtual event – the digital version of the annual GSMA China event with the same experience of hosting industry’s best voices, industry’s best learnings and networking opportunities to engage with innovators in mobile and telecommunications in the Asia Pacific tech ecosystem.
- GSMA Thrive Dates: 30 June – 2 July, 2020
- Featured topics: 5G & Networks, AI, Future IoT, and Digital Transformation
The GSMA 2019 event last year, held in Shanghai China, was a successful one where Wavenet CEO was invited as a speaker to address the global GSMA telco audience. GSMA events are well attended by top telco organizations and leaders in the industry’s ecosystem, and we expect the 2020 virtual event also to be a successful one.
Wavenet will be collaborating with industry peers and customers online, and event visitors are invited to visit Wavenet’s virtual exhibitor space online.
- – Visit our online virtual exhibitor space – select ‘Global Wavenet’ on the Thrive website
- – View the Wavenet CEO Interview by GSMA on 1st July – Click here for more info
Request a callback and/or virtual meeting with Wavenet for more information on our technology solutions:
Register for the GSMA Thrive Event below: