INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.globalwavenet.com is a site operated by Wavenet (“We”). Wavenet is a company engaging in the business of software development and providing related services with its registered address at
Global Wavenet Pte Ltd
1, Fusionopolis Place#03-20,
Galaxis (West Lobby)
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to amend the information or withdraw the services We provide on our Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through Your account and/or device are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website (including but not limited to the services other intellectual property rights offered on or via the Website) and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off copied or downloaded in any way, and You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or other relevant stakeholders.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR WEBSITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update the Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. You agree that continued access and/or use of the Website shall be considered as You have consented to the updates and/or changes and that you are bound by the such updates and/or changes
The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. To the extent permitted by law, We, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, law or otherwise;
- any liability whatsoever incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by infringement of general laws (including the omission to act in accordance with reasonable carefulness), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
POSTING ON THE WEBSITE
Wavenet does not claim ownership of the materials You provide (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any section of the Website (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) Your Submissions, You are granting Wavenet, its affiliated companies and subsidiaries and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their businesses (including, without limitation, all services offered by Wavenet), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish Your name in connection with Your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any other party.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that no compensation shall be paid or no future commercial consideration has accrued with respect to the use of your Submission by Wavenet or any of its subsidiaries. Wavenet shall be under no obligation to post or use any Submission You may provide and Wavenet shall remove any Submission at any time at its own sole discretion.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulations;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any individual in any way;
- to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to create liability for us in any way; or in any way that causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious, technologically harmful or designed to disrupt the current operation of the Website. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial of service attack.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Website or to Your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING AND FRAMING
You may link to our home page, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by You.
The Website must not be framed on any other Website, nor may You create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which You are linking must comply in all respects with the Content Standards.
If You wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out above, please address Your request to us through the contact us page.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
Where the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for Your information only. If You use these links, You will leave our Website. We have not reviewed these third-party websites and We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of them. We do not endorse or make any warranties or representations about the other websites, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If You decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk and Wavenet shall not be liable for the same in any way or manner whatsoever.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to access and/or use the Website;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by You to the Website;
- issue a warning to You;
- legal proceedings against You for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against You;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The website, the materials on the website and any software made available on the Website are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind express or implied regarding third party content. There is no warranty on behalf of Wavenet that the website will be free of any computer viruses.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The courts of appropriate jurisdiction in Singapore will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against You for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
You shall comply with all other terms and conditions that may be applicable to You for access and/or use of the products and/or services offered through the Website. Your access and/or use of the products and/or services offered through Website shall constitutes Your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by all such other terms and conditions.
If You have any concerns about material which appears on the Website, please contact us.
Thank You for visiting the Website.