Join Wavenet at Digital Transformation World 2020
- September 10, 2020
- Announcements, Data, Digital Transformation, Events, Uncategorized
Wavenet will be participating at TM Forum’s Digital Transformation World Series 2020 event to talk about a CSP’s data strategy. The largest online gathering of the world’s telco space will take place from 7th October to 12th November 2020.
This year, the event is centered around 6 key themes with discussions around 5G, IOT, B2B2X revenue streams, AI-driven insights and action generation, automation, strategies for competitive leap, and much more.
Wavenet and Smart Axiata Speaker Session
Global Wavenet CEO, Suren Pinto will be joining Kalyan Achyutuni, CIO, Smart Axiata to discuss the workings of a data strategy inside a telco organization and will share the vital ingredients for building successful strategies for turning data into revenue.
Date: 22nd October | Time: 12:30 – 14:00 CET
The session will include discussion on the following:
- – Shifting the business model inside the organization
- – Going from a batch-oriented architecture and operational model to an event-driven architecture and operational model with a company-wide focus on applications and analytics
- – Developing a business blueprint that governs how data is treated internally
- – Creating a technology blueprint which determines the technical execution including reference architecture, governance, and use case prioritization
Join us online at the event by registering for the Digital Transformation World 2020 event by visiting the official event website here.
To get in touch with us for more information, please contact Wavenet here.