Digital technology in the healthcare sector is playing a vital role in delivering care to the global population and transforming unsustainable healthcare systems into sustainable ones. It has changed the traditional model of care in the healthcare industry.
The future of healthcare lies in working hand-in-hand with the latest technology, and healthcare workers have embraced emerging healthcare technologies powered by artificial intelligence, VR/AR, 3D-printing, robotics, or nanotechnology. Healthcare providers no longer need to be in the same physical location as their patients and companies that embrace digital technology and systems that transition data into insights are creating a competitive edge in the industry.
Emergency Medical Response Systems
Wavenet ‘Emergency Response Management System' (EMRS) is an emergency dispatch management software system designed and developed to assist healthcare professionals in the emergency medical care industry. Healthcare today, demands for public safety using sophisticated systems to manage and process information needed to deliver a safe and effective response handling by law enforcement officers, firefighters, and emergency medical personnel. Wavenet’s ERMS uses advanced software combined with Google’s geolocation tracking system to detect emergency mobile units and deploy the best possible available options of vehicles to the emergency location. The dispatching system efficiently manages the process from the scene of an emergency or accident, up until the vehicle arrives at the nearest hospital. The portable devices connect the vehicles contains advanced software that connects the unit to the ERMS system at the call center and the nearest emergency service station. The ERMS ensures all transportation vehicles are tracked and ready for dispatch in any emergency situation, in the quickest time. This web EMDS system is hosted online, making it easily accessible from anywhere in the world and from any location. Some of the core propositions of the system include:
- Strategic Mobile Unit Dispatching: dispatching of the right vehicle, in the right location, at the right time. Includes scheduled visits (includes triggered alerts and pre-assigned dispatching.
- Google Mapping Technology Dispatching: Uses Google maps the systems for highly efficient and accurate access pointer to the correct geographical location of the caller, and ensures the fastest access to the emergency location and closes hospital
- Customized Client Deployments for Cost Efficiencies: The proprietary solution integrates into third-party systems without having to invest in costly new systems or isolates systems that require manual work and its software customization capabilities ensure customer requirements are met to meet corporate objectives and with highest standards.
- Emergency inbound call management
- Incident management for call centers
- Ambulance dispatch management during incidents
- Fleet management and logistics (manage fleet Base)
- Integrates incidents to manage a single incident
- Tracks incident lifecycle with follow-up and tracking
- Inventory management
- Fleet maintenance documentation management, e.g. insurance documentation management
- Dashboards and quality control checks
- Automated reporting and notifications
- Admin management with permission and role-based controls
For more information on our healthcare technology solutions or to dicuss your specific requirement, please contact get in touch with us here.
Read about some of Wavenet's innovations and collaborations in the Health Tech industry below:
Wavenet partners with Dialog Axiata and Bank of Ceylon in Launching a Landmark COVID-19 Relief Initiative in Sri Lanka > Read here
Wavenet Partners with Dialog Axiata and MyDoctor in Launching Sri Lanka’s COVID-19 Information Hotline> Read here.
Wavenet launches Sri Lanka's Ambulance Dispatch Management technology > Read here